Your eyes are where people look when they talk to you, so be careful choosing who you want to do your surgery. Hooded eyelids and lax skin can make you look tired and older. It can be difficult to apply eye make-up. This surgery alters the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both. The aim is to improve the appearance of the area surrounding the eyes and to improve vision obscured by drooping eyelids.
It can be used in the conditions of:
- Draping skin that obscures or blocks your vision
- Sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid – this can sometimes affect a person's vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness beneath the eyelid skin
- Bags under the eyes
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids – to avoid showing white below the iris
- Extra skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
Under our supervision you will be provided with the best results. Our professional team is proud of our complete focus on the wellbeing of our patients